Thursday, November 4, 2010

Linux Mousepad Treiber

PLAZA ART: A SIGN

April 2008 - De la Cruz With nuvo

COMING SOON ... COMING SOON


What joy! What joy!
Today I woke up bright. I can not hide my joy.
Finally, I have already been put back the Cross!
If I already said. I can not condemn to oblivion. I trust the Administration. How else would not be here for so many years?
Congratulations to City Hall. Cross now looks brand new. Congratulations y. .. thanks. Because this detail makes me hold renewed hopes that such longing.
insist that this is the best time for me to make that claim aesthetic operation. Because one feels in the hands of professionals. Moreover, the intervention is simple and inexpensively. And the willingness of the patient's total.
As I said, I have the Cross. But I will leave as well, do not believe. It would be like putting jewelry on an old garment. What have been slow? Of course. I recognize that there are now many places to go and all urgent. But it will not do (No matter how long the case is started) the following steps will restore the pedestal, change and improve the fence and, with my whole body makeup and wearing the green scarf, take a walk, I'm here to announce that that I am old enough to flirt with bohemian artists, attractive enough for the whole world look at me again. I want to be popular, get on TV, and newspapers, and talk to me on the radio.
That I'm a dreamer? And why not?
And in those Sunday strolls, I Did not cling like the waist and show off a couple? So if you dream of me , painters, artists, What are you waiting? I'm sprucing up by and for you to always have my highest consideration. Do not you see my effort? What about those who prepared me to relive my moment of glory?

Come!

courage! In a short while!

COMING SOON ... COMING SOON

; ;            Zaragoza, 6 de abril del 2006                 

                                                                                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment