Monday, September 13, 2010

Dentist Funny Sayings




Gabriel Paco Antonio Andrés

people will think about Easter now no has much sense, but for a born-and semanasantero I think, is as normal as life itself. In my house we breathe in this environment all year, and it is rare not to be found throughout the day with some reason that we do not remember this feeling: prints, photographs, incense, magazines, tools, collector's visit ...

Digging in my increasingly large photographic archive semanasantero spin, I came across a picture that reminded me for a moment my second night home. The picture was "shot" very friendly Eugenio Santa Barbara this past Friday we finished the procession: my friend Paco Sevilla, his son, my sidekick and friend also Andrés Martínez and a server.

This snapshot is to remember, as outlined above, my second night home. It really is not any record, or even not important for an outsider to generate feelings that accompany me in utter anonymity to Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno, a Friday morning the streets of Úbeda, wrapped only and exclusively in the echoes the Miserere, in the lamentations of their trumpets and the smell of burning wax and incense sweet. This snapshot shows me to come to Jesus, there are countless ways, and even hypocrisy, stupidity, treachery, lies, slander and falsehood will close one, good principles, spirit, humility, loyalty and knowledge to be, you open others. This snapshot reminds me wish I always had my dream come true, and awakens the hope that this dream was repeated every spring and on forever and ever and ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment