Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yamaha Vs Harman Kardon

My birthday

I know I have not written since I started this blog, but I adapt to do this.
wanted to write this to remember an important date in my life.

the 30th of September was my birthday, aishhh, I remember because I had a great time and I do not remember pq compliance years, and that makes me a year older, and that when you have 15 years as q does not care much , just like a birthday, but actually, when as I have kept and q 41 as I say, joer with so many things I have left to do in this life and I am running out of time so no wonder she wants to do everything at all hours.

Well, I'm going to get melodramatic

two days I have had my birthday (that not to forget that my birthday, lol). One with my friends and another with my family.

Well, the menu was almost the same as well, where people come to eat at home for some celebration, birthdays, Christmas, extras, then try to do something different and I shot a month thinking about making q .

This time, I did it first:


Macaroni mushroom terrine of salmon and shrimp stuffed
Panacota of Werther's Original Cheesecake with egg yolk

For the celebration
with my friends, as apart of my birthday we celebrated the saint of a friend, because instead of bringing birthday cake cheesecake decided to make the egg yolk, and my family instead of buying the typical Cheesecake birthday cake.

The menu is q tb say that helped me do my good friend Rafa, tb precisely we celebrated their saint, I had a birthday on 30 and holy was 29, so we use q not to celebrate two things. Q tb is always celebrate the saints, and so have an excuse to meet everyone.

then will put the menu as I did with photos to remember

Ah, I did say that all home, home, even macaroni

Until another time

0 comments:

Post a Comment