Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shirataki Noodles Publix

cheesecake egg yolk




Today
Cream Cheesecake plays and finish the menu and birthdays, hehe.

Wear
day I wanted to, but I was error, In short, here I am again

I've done several times cheesecake, graham cracker crumb topping normal, with jam, Oreo cookies, and this time as it was for his birthday because he wanted something different and thought about putting over the egg yolk.






Ingredients: Dough

of cheesecake


500 g mascarpone cheese 500 grams of natural
12 tablespoons sugar 6 eggs

2 teaspoons cornstarch 1 teaspoon vanilla

powder
For the biscuit base

200 g biscuits (Maria, oreo, or one you like qa)
125 grams of melted butter

For the egg yolk:


65 grams sugar 1 egg yolk Put


preheat oven to low, no more than 150 degrees


Mix the mascarpone cheese and natural
Add eggs and beat
Add the cornstarch and vanilla while beating
We keep

Prepare biscuit base, breaking all the cookies and adding the melted butter and beat again

buttered mold base where we will make the cake (to me gave me some that are made of silicone and the base is a ceramic plate). We
crumbs and squashed it at the bottom to make it a compact mass.
We add the mass of
We leave cheesecake in oven an hour and a half to two hours, playing with a long stick to q comes out clean.

To make the egg yolk icing sugar mixed with egg yolk and cook over low heat stirring to avoid lumps out. When the tip of the rod from falling off the heat and put in the cheesecake. Sprinkle with icing sugar and burn with the burner to
like one.





Tb
've done a variety of oreo cookies and jam over it, but honestly with oreo cookies so I do not like


is done like this but instead of the oreo cookies as maria. I would remove the cream inside.


crush and jam for me to stay thin crust and put it over

The rest all the same



Well then, I hope you like it as much as me. The truth is that they are delicious.
To

proximaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment