Friday, July 2, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots In Pa

La Taberna Bé i Bo

It added a new dining establishment on the Plaza Masadas: with it are five. Bé i Bo's Tavern opened its doors on July 1. Located in Coll Street, the street corner with Monlau. The celebration was attended by the local people who enthusiastically welcomed the invitation, and tasted the tasty snacks and drinks offered generously. We worked on the local transformation at a rapid pace for a little over three months, creating a cozy and modern. The management is led by two partners, members of the residents of the neighborhood. Wives and children worked on the launch party.

Welcome


MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I was a little bit, enough to TASTAR skewers, which devoured with great pleasure, and a glass of cold beer, and take some pictures to witness the event. Then I went to the Ship Ivanow to view a theater, "Stage Fright." When I went back again to the pub and invited me another beer, which brought me into a sleepy bear. At 1:30 am I was in the 5 th dream when I woke up at 2 pm the next day.


Text and photos:

© Susana Sosa Villafañe

0 comments:

Post a Comment