Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gaywatch Who's The Best



One of my hobbies is photography. While this hobby was born in me long ago, for reasons I left in oblivion just limiting myself to take pictures in the family. After some ups and downs in our family life has suffered a pretty significant shift, for better and thank God, I returned to retrieve this hobby, but sleep was always latent in me.

The truth is that I have very, very much to learn. I am a self-taught person, but I made a long distance course in photography. Although I opted for any particular style, I like bright colors and cheerful picture. I like to experiment and that it generated in me a real boost to improve, because I want to feel full in this wonderful world that is photography.

Well ... with my limitations and my spirit to excel, I put up a page where I'll hang some of my work. This is a very humble I want to share with the world. (Click the image to access my photoblog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment