Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kates Playground Topless Iphone

One of those crazy days.

Last night I slept with the intention to continue reading the novel "The soul's wounds," David ... Lancelot. I was on page 468 when I went to bed at two in the "tomorrow night? Time passed. Upon hearing the rain, I realized that he had left hanging, so to dry up, some clothes. I jumped up and went to collect them, but it was too late: they were soaked and had to hang on the covered patio. I went back to bed and looked at his watch had been five hours and had reached the Page 558 of the book he was reading. I decided it was time to sleep.

The intention was, but the circumstances did not let me: voices came from the village early risers reminding me that was the first Sunday of the month. I thought it was a good day for the fair, as the rain continued. Still, the early birds remained in their seats waiting for the truck who supplies the tables to place your merchandise. No longer able to sleep a wink, I took some pictures of how the time elapse.

Almost noon, the sun rose, and I, after a few hours sleep. In this context that I came to hang in the sun, the clothing that was wet with rain at night. After lunch, I threw down for a nap, to go out then, relying on the continuity of that beautiful sunny day.

Thunder, lightning. I was awakened by a thunderous storm. Again I rushed out of bed to rescue the piece of clothing soaked again. It was already six o'clock. Anything out, or thought. About seven the sky is cleaned, to say goodbye to one of those crazy days.

gives the press of rop to return to wetting by rain t burn, lying on the covered patio ...

Photos and text: © Susana Sosa VillafaƱe

0 comments:

Post a Comment