Monday, November 17, 2008

Planters Wart Starting To Die

MY FRIEND MY INVISIBLE

invisible to my dear friend Bea

has already sent emails to send the gifts to our invisible friend, and as we said that we could put in our blog a little more than us so that our friend knew more things invisible.

I tell him that I settle in for a surprise. It is always a joy and welcome.

anything in my kitchen and I like it. A Thermomix, a KitchenAid, hehe, just kidding. Sometimes there are things that are simple and small and are harder to find, especially when I get to do a recipe.
I've been looking all over Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthe buttermilk, q Bea is so easily at the Crossroads of Tenerife. There must be something normal, but I can assure you that Barcelona is not. I looked like desperate
, cream of tartar, dyes q q small boats were not needed twenty to a recipe, and yes, that I found it at last. That if a kilo of cream and as many colors, but if I have them at home, and if someone is not happy I sent him a little of each. Q
What I can find are not measuring spoons. I found the Ikea, but Bea says these do not work q, so q my joy in a well. Q
Another problem I found is that molds wanted to buy Christmas trees to make Christmas cookies, papal noel, stars etc, and found on Amazon but it q I sent them to Spain. Also on Amazon
Buaggggggggggggggg had many books of Williams-Sonoma recipes q were in English, type, cooked American cuisine in new york, etc, but in English. And they tell me I did not send me q. Q so look again my joy in a well.
I love all things American, and since q this summer I was in New York even more.
I also like reading, it is q, photography and computer science, primarily graphic design. Soil throw me hours with the photos and making albums, surprisingly for everyone except for me.
Well, actually not know what else to say about my invisible friend YOU know more about me, but as I said, anything will seem great to me and more if you are preparing with the same affection that I am preparing mine, which certainly so, because otherwise we would not have submitted. Q so do not eat the jar again, and disfrutarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment