Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halloween Square Casket Plans

Y. .. and I still do not know











I see the passion of those who know what they want ...
see the inevitable and I'm scared of doing the wrong thing ..
not know if this is my way ...
not know if this is my destiny ...
but not want to see destroyed carefully what I got ...
yet I do not want ...
feelings are difficult to explain ... thoughts and feelings that do not seem to agree ..
anxiety seems to be ...
further confuse me ...
and I want to move to a destination that really do not know if I can make ...
this life of mine is a constant shortage ...
Would you like to change it for a day? and you too would know what I suffer with the passage of life, with the passing of the minutes that kill me ... I do not know if you want to keep reading, perhaps you boredom caused ... For something more productive ... then you waste your time with me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment